We are currently recruiting for an Early Years Educator within Lincolnshire based at Stamford Children's Centre.
Do you have the passion and commitment to make a difference to a family’s life?
You would be joining an experienced and dedicated team of Early Years Educators who work in Lincolnshire children’s centres to deliver Best Start Lincolnshire, helping to improve the life chances of children aged 0 to 5 years. This is an exciting opportunity to work with children and families, and would provide you with many new skills and experiences to support your professional development
BEST START LINCOLNSHIRE - EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR - STAMFORD
- To provide families with children aged 0-5 years, high quality early years sessions such as PEEP, Growing Together and Terrific 2’s, and support antenatal sessions.
- To promote and support parents in their child's learning and development.
- To plan sessions, track children and have excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
- To work independently and as part of a multi-agency team following Lincolnshire County Council and Early Years Alliance policies and procedures.
- Successful candidates will hold a NVQ 3 Early Years Care and Education or equivalent qualification, or a health and social care degree level with relevant early years and childcare modules, or Early Years Teacher Status.
- Have a passion for working with children aged 0-5 years and a desire to improve outcomes for all families.
- Proven effective communication skills - able to communicate effectively in person and in writing with professional staff, early help and social care teams, and other organisations.
- Good IT skills including use of Microsoft Word, Office, internet and email.
A comprehensive induction and support package will be provided to the successful candidate.
Mileage from an agreed base is paid at 35p per mile.
This is a fixed-term role until 31st March 2023.
Hours per week: 25
Weeks per year: 52
Virtual interview date: Wednesday 27th October 2021
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
All successful applicants will be required to register and subscribe with the DBS Update Service (if you have not already done so) and undertake a new enhanced disclosure and barring check (even if you have an existing DBS Certificate).
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.