Deputy Nursery Manager, Fulham area
Purple Dove is excited to be working with a specialist applied behaviour analysis nursery in Fulham. Excellent transport links via Central line and overground from Clapham Junction.
We are looking for a very special individual who has a passion for Early Years but also Special needs, specifically autism and spectrum disorder.
You will be part of a team responsible for providing an engaging, positive, and safe experience for children with autism and related developmental disabilities.
If you have experience in working with children on the autistic spectrum or with special needs or simply want to expand your knowledge and experience of SEND this is the role for you.
The setting is very proud of their approach to caring for children and their families.
Salary £24,000 to £30,000 per annum
- Full support and Applied Behaviour Analysis training provided
- Small, friendly passionate team
- Company Pension
- Full time, permanent role
- Excellent transport links
As the Deputy Manager you will split your time supporting our Head Teacher in coordinating all administrative functions to assist in the smooth running of the organisation as well as working directly as an ABA therapist for our children. The role is 50% room based and 50% office/operational based.
The Deputy Manager will share responsibilities for ensuring that the centre is a safe environment for the children, staff and others.
We are seeking the following skills and experience:
- With a minimum Early Years L3 Qualification (or equivalent
- Experience working with children with autism or in a SEND setting
- Experience as a Deputy Manager in an Early Years setting is desirable however we are happy to consider applications from room leaders/third in charge who are looking to step up in their career.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and their families
- Professionalism and ability to work closely with families whilst maintaining boundaries.
- Enthusiasm passion and boundless energy.
Hours: 37.5 per week
Mon and Friday: 8.45am-4.15pm
Tues, Wed, Thursday: 8.45-5.15pm
Fixed Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
Easter, 1 week
End of August, 2 weeks
Xmas, 1 week
We look forward to hearing from you.