Do you want to improve outcomes for children and their families?
So do we!
We are a large and thriving Nursery School and Early Years Centre in the heart of White City.
We are seeking to recruit a:
TEAM LEADER FOR OUR YELLOW ROOM
The children in this room are predominantly under the age of three, some attending for full day care between 8am and 6pm, others in part-time places.
Salary: P01 £35,067 - £37,491 per annum – 36 hrs per week all year round
We need an experienced and dedicated Team Leader who:
- is qualified to a minimum of NNEB, NVQ L3(or equivalent) - Early Years Professional Status (desirable but not essential), with a minimum of three years experience
- has experience managing a large and experienced team of Early Years staff
- is organized and forward thinking
- has an excellent knowledge of child development
- passionately believes in high quality learning and care that is clearly child focused
- will be a strong advocate for the youngest children in the Centre
- will share our commitment to inclusion and the challenges and triumphs it brings
Phone Michele Barrett, Executive Head Teacher, or Jackie Stares, Centre Manager, to discuss the post in more detail on 0208 743 7339 or email Rosa Fazzone on firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack or arrange a visit.
Randolph Beresford Nursery is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. A full DBS certificate will be applied for all successful candidates.
Closing date for application: Thursday 11th November 2021 at 4pm
Interviews will be held on: Monday 15th & Tuesday 16th November