At Bright Explorers, we pride ourselves on providing a service of excellence.
This role will be perfect for someone who has previously worked in a nursery and has had 2 years experience as a deputy manager or room leader.
- Promote the nursery ethos.
- To effectively manage and develop the special needs provision (including arranging rotas and supervising the work of the staff on a day-to-day basis).
- Ensure you provide a warm, loving, and caring environment for all children.
- Providing fun and stimulating activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
- To ensure safeguarding, children protection, and health and safety policies are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
Salary and benefits
- £27,000 - £28,000.00 per annum plus incentives
- 28 days annual leave
- Training and professional development
- Birthday celebration
- Welcome bonus with gift basket
- Yearly bonus
Qualifications and experience
- A level 3 qualification in childcare such as NNEB, EYE, CACHE, NVQ or equivalent.
- Foundation degree or BA Hons in childcare/ child development or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of safeguarding children and child protection policies and procedures.
- Work will within a team and able to use own initiative
- Experience in successfully passing an OFSTED inspection to good or outstanding levels. A minimum of three years in a supervisory position of a good or outstanding nursery.
Desirable but not essential
- To have an additional language other than English
- First aid qualification
- SENCO training and experience
For the full of duties and the job description, please download the attachment at the bottom of this advert.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV via the form below.