Along with a competitive salary our company benefits package includes:
· Performance bonus
· Annual salary review
· Free uniform
· Free DBS check
· Staff wellness programme
· 20 Days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
· Continuous professional development
· Career progression opportunities
· Increasing holiday after two years’ service up to 25 days
· Annual Christmas break (1 week)
· Company pension
· Discounted childcare
· Discounted food
Ollie Owl Day Nursery are looking for positive and enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Senior Nursery Practitioner to join our dynamic team.
- Assisting the Room Leader and Nursery Management in providing day to day high quality childcare.
- Provide a positive learning environment that offers choice, experiences, independence and meets all the children needs.
- Be able to have key person responsibility and carry out daily and individual planning.
- Ensuring a safe, secure and caring environment for the well-being of the children.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be passionate about childcare and helping children to achieve, play and be safe.
- Have a good working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stages (EYFS)
- Have previous experience of working with children under the age of five.
- Be qualified at NNEB/NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare.
- Be able to work well in a team
There is simply no other job quite like this one. If the above sounds like you and you have a qualification in Early Years, we would love to hear from you!
This role is offered on a 41.5 hours per week, 52 weeks a year basis. Salary is up to £23,000 based on skills, qualification and experience.
Daily temperature checks, weekly fogging, Weekly lateral flow testing, hand sanitising stations.