Nursery Nurse (Level 2) – Catford
Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Catford Green are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse (Level 2) to join our growing team.
There is an opportunity in their baby room and another in their toddler room and either roles mean you will have key children.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Nursery Nurse, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, with one day off in the week!
Bank staff opportunities are also available for those looking for flexible working hours on a zero hour contract.
Benefits on offer include:
£1000 JOINING BONUS
• Salary: £20,000 per annum
• Paid training and qualifications
• Excellent bonuses and incentives
• Childcare discount
• Fantastic Transport Links
• Free uniform is provided
• Staff social events
• Day off in the week!
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
• A minimum Level 2 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
• Sound knowledge of the EYFS
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
• Ability to use initiative
• A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **