Are you passionate about Early Years Education?
Are you hungry to learn and develop?
Are you looking to be part of a fun and supportive team?
Little Jungle School of Early Childhood is an OUTSTANDING setting, based in Peckham/East Dulwich, looking for experienced passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team, to work across all ages, from 10 months to 5 years.
We follow a Reggio inspired, enquiry-based learning approach. This means we listen to and observe children carefully and help them to construct their own learning by offering them resources and experiences that enhance their explorations, as well as build their knowledge and skills.
No previous experience of working in this way is necessary. You just need to be open, curious and willing to learn! All our staff are given a full induction upon joining, as well as ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- Competitive salaries
- 28 days annual leave, plus the Christmas shutdown period, and birthday day off
- Yearly clothing allowance
- Long term service bonus scheme
- Employer contribution Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training and development opportunities (including study tours to Italy)
- Social and team building events
- Free breakfast, lunch and tea
- Unlimited refreshments in staff room
- No qualification is necessary. Training provided.
- ONLY UK based candidates, with right to work will be considered
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to grow their knowledge and experience and make a difference within early years education.
To know more about us, please visit: www.littlejungle.co.uk
Note: All positions offered are subject to a clear Enhanced DBS and suitable references being obtained.
To apply, please send your CV, together with a covering letter explaining why you would like to work with us, using the form below.