PREMIUM NURSERY SCHOOL GROUP – NQT’S MAY APPLY!
If you are an outstanding Early Years’ Teacher with excellent English skills together with a nurturing and stimulating learning approach, ASQ International is working with a British group of nurseries looking for two teachers to start in January. The nursery is open to newly qualified teachers as well as teachers with experience.
As well as being a great place to work, Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city where the sun shines all year round! Enjoy an exciting lifestyle with new and exciting opportunities together with the chance to travel and explore the region!
The successful candidate should demonstrate:
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Be professionally discreet with the ability to respect confidentiality
- Good organisational skills
- Actively enjoy working with children
- Be loyal and show committment
- Knowledge of EYFS in accordance with the British National curriculum
- BA Degree in Education (Early Childhood Education) or BA Degree with PGCE in Early Childhood Education
Providing premium pre-school education and childcare that follows the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework in accordance with the British National curriculum, you want to be part of this talented and professional team. There is a great emphasis on creating a positive, safe environment in which both children and staff can excel with a strong sense of community.
Package & Benefits:
- 2-year contract (renewable)
- Tax free Salary (AED 8,000 – AED 10,000)
- Medical insurance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 10 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.