Don’t miss out on being part of the Early Years revolution!
Grand West Pre-Prep which is part of Rocket Productions, the revolutionary early years settings in Chelsea & Notting Hill including Kingsland & Chelsea Pre-Prep is now looking to fill a teaching position from September. This will be in a class if 8 children aged 2-3 years of age and team teaching.
Full time desirable but we will consider part time applicants. You must hold a relevant Early Years Qualification to at least a level 3 (Level 6 preferred). You will be someone who is dynamic, has the ability to work as part of a team, be able to use your initiative and have a high level or both written and spoken English.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Rocket Productions Pre-Preps which is a young vibrant team, who are changing the face of early years education. If you haven’t heard about us then check this out...
Chelsea Pre-Prep is THE early years setting in London if developing your career is a goal. It has been rated ‘outstanding’ since its inception in the 2009 and rated as one of the top nurseries in London. Can’t be beat.
Our second school Kingsland Pre-Prep has changed the face of early years in both creativity and design. It has also been recognised globally as one of only six schools leading the world in creativity and innovation.
And from September 2020 Grand West Pre-Prep arrived in Notting Hill. Incredible building and game changing in the area with a huge building with a 300m2 private garden with a Lighthouse... yes a lighthouse (which is also an art studio). THE JOB IS HERE! www.grandwestpp.com
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.00 – 4.30 & Friday 8am-12:30pm on a term time only contract although the position will be paid across the 12 months... Bonus!
Part time will be considered, however hours are not flexible and would be mornings only.
Essential Requirements (All can be obtained through nursery)
~ DBS certificate/ Clean criminal record
~ Paediatric First Aid certificate
~ Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and child development
We are also looking for someone who....
* Is able to laugh at jokes they don't understand, or don't find funny!
* Preferably has a little bit of quirkiness.
* Has a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* If a child requests that they be a captain of a pirate ship, they will be the best pirate captain they can be!
* Doesn't have to have the ability to be able to sing in tune, but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd.
* Must be able to distribute warm hugs, as and when required.
* Must possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people. This is of the utmost importance.
* Must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on their clothing.
* Must have the ability to pretend to eat playdough creations realistically. This is an essential requirement along with drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
* Must have the ability to read a ten page story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
* Must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
* Loves being outside come rain or shine. We have a great outside space.
* Is prepared to work alongside the staff at Chelsea Pre-Prep & Kingsland. That’s right we are the same team!
* Believes strongly in creativity, collaboration and critical thinking for themselves and the children they teach. This is the foundations of our schools and therefore we are definitely not a box ticking environment.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like it.
Rocket Productions is quite simply the coolest most relevant teaching environment to work in and the company culture is unbeatable. Get ready! I would list what we do for our staff but that might give away our secrets.
If the above sounds like you, and you think you fit the criteria, we would love to hear from you!
Please email Stuart Bamford with a covering letter and your CV attached. You can also visit our websites www.kingslandpp.com, www.chelseapp.com and www.grandwestpp.com.
Closing Date: 30th June 2021
However if you seem sensational we will call you in for an interview before then, which at the moment will be held via ‘teams’.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent