£35,000 to £50,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Location: East Molesey
Permanent, Full Time
Over the last few years years, we’ve established a much sought-after, forward-looking, family-owned nursery that’s known and loved for its warm welcome and community spirit, and, most importantly, its high-quality and creative educational environment, in which secure attachments are fostered with our children. Our nursery school is expanding into new locations within Surrey and we are looking for the right manager.
We believe in looking after our Head/Manager because you would be looking after our team.
We have an amazing deputy, leadership and administration team in key positions to support you in enjoying and help you flourish in your role.
Inspired by our Christian foundation and a passion to provide the best possible care and education for children, we have a bold vision to go on providing excellence as we grow, aiming to exceed expectations in all that we do. We embrace a Froebelian approach to everyday practice and provide our children with natural and open-ended resources.
We are committed to making our nursery a great place to work and to helping our team thrive as they deliver the highest standards of professionalism and care. Our aim is to meet the needs of busy working parents who want peace of mind when they leave their children with us every day, safe in the knowledge that we nurture every child like a precious jewel, equipping them to be the very best they can be within a beautiful safe, nurturing and stimulating environment.
We are looking for a Nursery Manager who is committed to developing our setting and to leading our team from the front.
You can expect a caring, passionate and unique place to work.
For the Nursery Manager role, you will need:
- To be a confident, positive and energetic leader of people, who can demonstrate a professional, flexible and calm solutions-focused approach to leading your team and nursery setting;
- To be able to bring the very best out of your team members every day, nurturing a generous, kind and supportive team spirit, as well as building and maintaining great processes and clear operational structures and policies within which your team can thrive and grow;
- To be clear and professional in your communication skills, with both excellent written and verbal skills, as well as willing to make tough decisions, getting stuck into problem-solving with your Owner Director and leadership team as and when needed;
- An eye for detail – with a commitment to maintain the highest possible standards of safety and safeguarding.
-A passion to embrace and model our nursery school’s unique Christian ethos and values and our commitment to deliver excellence, working closely with our Director Owner to bring this vision to life;
- A passion for working with children aged 3 months to 5 years and for providing a warm welcome to our parent body and local community;
- We would ideally like you to have a degree in Early Years, or experience as a manager having led good or outstanding Ofsted inspections, combined with a desire to be at the forefront of educational matters, willing to be supported in modelling thought-leadership in our industry as well as operational excellence;
- The latest knowledge of the EYFS and experience of, or willingness to embrace, a Froebelian approach to education.
As our Nursery Manager, we will promise you a highly competitive salary; all the support you need to ensure that our nursery is set apart from those around us; and excellent tailored training opportunities in leadership, teaching and learning.
If you would like to apply for a Nursery Manager role, please have a look at our website (www.sapphiresnursery.com) and start by sending me your CV via the form below with a short note explaining why you would like to join us.
· A highly competitive salary
· Excellent training opportunities
· Career progression
· Five inset days including one team building day
· Christmas celebration event
· Confidential Employee Assistance Support Line
. Pension scheme
. Access to our Health Assurance Portal
. 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
We look forward to hearing from you.