Nursery Nurse Senior / Room Leader
£23,000-£25,000 per year
Full-time, Permanent (we will also consider part time 2 or 3 days per week)
Would you like to be part of a team where you can expect a caring, passionate and unique place to work?
We are family owned outstanding Nursery School with a Christian foundation, committed to making it a great place to work and thrive. We aim to deliver the highest standard of professionalism and care. We provide young children with a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment with daily outings, nature walks along side some fantastic extra curricular activities.
We have a Froebelian approach to everyday practise and offer our children wonderful natural and open ended resources.
Situated in East Molesey and just 10 minutes walk from Hampton Court train station, the Nursery School is easily accessible to commute to or within Surrey. There are plenty of shops and places to eat within a minutes walk.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Working alongside our current room leader in this busy pre school room
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children.
- Providing rich learning opportunities for all children.
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can engage, learn and develop.
- To inspire, coach and lead team members to support them to be the best they can be and challenging practice in an effective manner where necessary.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A passion for working with children aged 3 months to 5 years, the role would be based with children aged from 2.5 to 4.5 years
- Ensure the provision of a high quality environment
- A commitment to the highest possible standards of safety and safeguarding
- A willingness to model our Sapphires Nursery School's ethos and values
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A friendly personality with a flexible and calm approach
- A degree in Early Years (desirable but not essential )
- Ability to taken on quality lead responsibilities (desirable)
- Latest knowledge of the EYFS
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A highly competitive salary
- Career progression
- Excellent training opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus
- Employee Advice Line
- Excellent Leadership
Be sure to check out our website first to see if this could be a place for you to join and flourish.
If this role excites you we'd love to hear from you.