Founding Nursery Manager
Come and lead our team to establish a fully outdoor forest school nursery in the heart of North London at Grovelands Park, Winchmore Hill. We are helping children become more resilient, confident, creative, fit and inspired by nature.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has worked in a forest school nursery setting before or is an experienced Nursery Manager who is interested in establishing a new forest school nursery in a supportive and well resourced team. We have ambitions to expand to multiple settings over the next couple of years so this person will have the opportunity to progress to an executive role in the medium term.
As a founding member of the team we are looking for a leader and role model to create an inclusive and motivating team environment for our staff.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Daily running of the nursery.
- Manage the Administrative staff member and the Nursery Staff.
- Interview, hire, train and support staff.
- Manage the nursery budget.
- Arrange for parent communications, tours and foster a supportive community environment.
- Ensure that all of the Health and Safety policies and procedures are put into place and followed including risk assessments, allergy management and medication policies.
- Prepare for and lead the nursery team during inspections by regulatory bodies and to implement recommendations.
- You are passionate about early years education so have achieved at least a Level 3 Early Years qualification.
- You have experience working with 2-5 year old children.
- You have a love of nature and engaging children in the great outdoors.
- We are looking for you to help us define our generous benefits package for all staff but we know that we want to offer flexibility, competitive salaries, pension top ups, parental leave, generous outdoor clothing allowance, generous holidays, funded team socials and progression opportunities.
- For this founding position we would like to offer a generous nursery launch incentive.
Neg. £35-45K + bonus
Please provide your CV and reach out to Mike with any questions or a call at email@example.com.