Location: London (Barking and Dagenham, Newham, Redbridge)
Chestnut Nursery Schools is one of the UK’s leading providers of high-quality, pre-school education, with nurseries based in London, Norwich, and Cambridge. We’re committed to giving children the best start in life by helping them develop their intellectual, emotional, and personal skills through learning and play.
We balance traditional teaching methods with learning through play in a warm, nurturing environment. Our schools are very much at the heart of the communities they’re based in and we are looking for new staff members to help us give the children’s first experience of school, which is crucial to influencing their future education. We know Chestnut children are happy children, who thrive and engage with our core curriculum, helping them onto the next stage of their school life!
At Chestnut Nursery schools we offer
- Welcome bonus’ available
- Welcomes Gifts available
- Salaries exceeding the average for the sector
- Flexible paid holidays
- Additional Annual leave to be accrued after your first years employment
- Rewards for Long service
- Professional Development opportunities
- Generous staff discount on childcare fees at Chestnut Nursery School
- 24hour access to our confidential wellbeing service.
- Pension scheme
- A vibrant and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to work with a successful, well-established company
- Staff appreciation
Chestnut Nurseries have 20 settings, to learn more about our settings visit www.chestnut-nursery.co.uk.
We are committed to equal opportunities and value the diversity of the community. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this. We are committed to Safeguarding Children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
To join our team please email your CV via the form below.