Magic Roundabout Nurseries is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and dynamic HR Manager to join the Head Office Team full-time (35 hours per week) in our expanding nursery chain. We are a group of nurseries based in London and Bristol, providing childcare for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
The successful candidate will have good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated, be able to work both independently, be ready to manage a team and have a positive attitude towards working in the Early Years Sector.
Qualifications & Key Requirements
· Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
· 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
· Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
· Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
· Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
· Attention to detail and good judgement
Starting Salary - £28,000 to £40,000 dependent upon candidate.
Scope of Position
- Oversee the recruitment and onboarding process for new employees.
- Determine suitable salary and remuneration packages for new and existing employees.
- Develop adequate induction and training
- Support employee opportunities for professional development and identify and coordinate training needs for all company staff.
- Assist with the performance and management review process
- Manage succession planning of staff
- Manage, maintain, and update staff file database on all company platforms
- Carry out research with regards to employment, compliance and regulatory concerns regarding employees and ensure best practise is implemented across the organisation.
- Carry out research and analysis with regards to ongoing employee relations and staff retention
- Prepare HR reports periodically to Senior Management
- Implement effective staff well-being programs
- Keep up to date with latest employment and industry-related law;
- Draft and carry out staff satisfaction surveys
- Carry out administrative duties related to all HR matters;
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
- Participate in group projects;
- Oversee and resolve staff disciplinary and grievance issues
- Carry out any other administrative duties that may be required of you
EMPLOYMENT IS SUBJECT TO TWO SATISFACTORY REFERENCES AND A CLEAR DBS CHECK.