The Play People Nursery Schools is offering a fantastic opportunity for a full time (L3, or nearly qualified) early years educator to join our expanding team in South West London.
Why join us?
- You will work as part of a professional and experienced team dedicated to providing a rich learning environment that supports all children and adults to reach their full potential.
- Our approach values the talents and interests of our nursery team and encourages all those involved to develop their practice, the environment and learning programmes to support the children and each other.
- Our curriculum is child led with an emphasis on play, freedom and outdoor learning. Staff must be able to tune into children's interests and individual needs to guide them through the learning process.
- We offer extensive training and development opportunities for staff which includes 5 inset days, access to an online training portal and full team training sessions with professional specalists.
- Salary £17,775 to £20,000 (depending on qualifications and experience)
- 35 hour working week.
- Term time only (39 weeks per year)
- 5 INSET days (included in 39 weeks) each year for team building and training sessions
- Pension scheme contributions from the company
- Small nursery - we have a maximum of 24 children aged between 2 and 4 years old each day.
- Nursery opening hours 8:30am - 4.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- You must hold (or close to qualifying) with a minimum full and relevant Level 3 qualification in the Early Years.
- Good knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working in a nursery environment
- Must have the right to work in the UK, no convictions or cautions with a clear DBS
For more information about our nursery schools please visit www.theplaypeople.co.uk