Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are currently recruiting for all level Nursery Assistants and Nursery Nurses for their beautiful Lee nursery in South East London.
There are opportunities for unqualified, level 2 and level 3 practitioners some with key children to work with babies, toddler or pre-schoolers.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009. Our nurseries offer state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
Ideally you will be working on a full-time basis, 40 hours per week across 4 days with one day off! Bank staff opportunities are also available for those looking for flexible working hours on a zero hour contract.
Benefits on offer include:
£1000 JOINING BONUS
Salary: up to £22,000 per annum
Paid training and qualifications
Excellent bonuses and incentives
Fantastic Transport Links
Free uniform is provided
Staff social event
Day off in the week!
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
• Some knowledge of the EYFS & Safeguarding
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
• Ability to use initiative
• A passion for the Early Years
• Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references.
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer