Gwendolen House Nursery requires a full-time qualified
Gwendolen House Nursery School is a private nursery setting rated as Outstanding, offering part-time and full-time care and education for children aged between three months to five years old for families local to Putney and the wider surrounding areas.
We have a vacancy working with children between the ages of 3 months and 4 years old.
- provide the children with a safe, stimulating and home-like learning environment
- operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers and senior staff
- plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group
- work as part of a highly-motivated and professional team
- hold a minimum of a NVQ 2 in Children’s Care Learning and Development or equivalent qualification
- be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the EYFS and Birth to Three Framework
- be able to promote good practice and provide first class childcare
- salary range: subject to qualifications and experience
- pension scheme
- full staff development programme
- opportunities for career progression
We are currently welcoming applications from teaching assistants who have a willingness to contribute fully to life at Gwendolen House Nursery. Candidates should be graduates with a desire to become a nursery practitioner in the future or professionals with a relevant level 3 qualification. Applicants should be enthusiastic, confident & able to support & inspire children to foster their eagerness for learning.
Call 020 8704 1107 for an application pack or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gwendolen House Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.