Early Years Teacher
Salary range: £22,000 - £30,000
We're looking for a mission-driven, passionate, and overall superhero teacher to support the team at our health-focused nursery.
At MEplace, we are on a mission to raise awareness about the importance of mental and physical health in the early years. We do this in two ways: knowledge and practice. We empower parents around the world with the knowledge to navigate the complex world of child development. At our family-oriented nursery, we practice what we preach, caring for our teachers and enabling their abilities through technology, organic food, and a feedback-led culture.
We have developed an extensive program to guide and support children to connect with their inner self, care for the environment, collaborate with others, and understand their emotions, all while having fun. We want to prepare our children for the modern world by providing them with the freedom to embrace their individuality, alongside the secure attachment, love, and attention they need.
So, where would you fit in? Within our nursery, you will be involved in the majority of our day-to-day operations. You’ll contribute to our collective, long-term goal of collaborating with parents to raise healthy, happy, and emotionally empowered children. Working alongside other nursery team members, you'll perform an active role in building meaningful relationships with children, parents, and colleagues.
We are looking for someone who...:
- Has a love for children.
- Has experience working in the Early Years.
- Holds a relevant Bachelor's Degree.
- Is a great team player with a positive outlook.
- Has strong emotional intelligence and communication skills.
- Is resourceful and conscious of avoidable waste.
- Is a reliable individual, capable of adapting quickly to changing environments and the needs of children, parents, and colleagues.
- Values the importance of patience and mindfulness.
Your day to day will involve:
- Creating a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment where all children feel they belong.
- Supervising and leading children through their daily schedule and activity sessions.
- Overseeing and supporting children, paying attention to their well-being and needs.
- Engaging warmly with children and parents and supporting colleagues to perform their roles.
- Contributing to observations and the assessment of children's learning and development.
- Ensuring daily, weekly, and quarterly feedback is shared online and through our app.
- Providing 360° feedback and working in partnership with the head office team to continually improve our customer service and nursery experience.
A few of our benefits:
- Open culture
- 25 days paid holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- 3 additional health/well-being days
- 5 paid sick days
- Discounted childcare
- Private health care
- Performance-related bonus
- Career-growth opportunities
- Personal development opportunities
- Free daily organic lunches
- Daily fruits and snacks
- Unlimited organic coffee