About The Role
The Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider of childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity for a Nursery Cleaner at our Woodside Nursery based in Tiverton. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries across England which provides childcare and support for young children and their families.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme - an introduction payment of up to £100
- As the Nursery Cleaner you will need to clean all rooms within the nursery and to be responsible for meeting all environmental health and health safety regulations.
- As the Nursery Cleaner you will also regulate cleaning materials and collate orders as appropriate.
- The ability to understand how to ensure that there is a clean, healthy and safe environment for the children and staff.
- An awareness of COSHH and the handling, and storage of chemicals.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
Hours per week: 10
Weeks per year: 52
Virtual interview date: Friday 17th December 2021
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.
If you would like to know more about the Woodside Nursery, please visit the website