Are you currently working within childcare but are on the lookout for something that offers you something a bit different, say in another country? Than at Mark Warner we have just what you are looking for. We are currently looking for someone who is outgoing who is enthusiastic about outdoor activities, who also has a passion for childcare to join our award winning team as a Children’s Activity Leader this summer season.
With Mark Warner you will have the chance to work in one of our beautiful locations based in Greece, Turkey or Italy.
Some of your responsibilities as a Children’s Activity Leader will include:
- Assist and plan a programme of activities, suitable for the age range of children
- Understand individual children, childcare and child development
- Supervise children at play (indoor and outdoor), various activities and experiences
- To take an active part in childcare objects and special events
- Supervise children as required at meal times, act as a role model to develop eating abilities
- Project a happy, caring and efficient environment
- Observe each child’s progress; report on achievements
- At least completed 2nd year of a degree course in Education, Sports or Coaching which involved full time placements with sole responsibility of children
- Alternatively, 2 years’ experience working in a sports coaching or childcare environment
- First Aid certificate (Paediatric preferred)
- Good swimmer
- Enhanced DBS check
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
At the end of the day...
This is an incredible opportunity to combine your love for working with children whilst experiencing life in an exciting new country, learning new activities from windsurfing to tennis and exploring superb places on your days off with great friends.
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling season we’re committed to offer you a fantastic package that includes:
- Return Travel to/from UK
- Medical Insurance
- Comfortable Accommodation
- All Meals & Discounted Drinks
- Use of the Hotel Sports Equipment and Facilities
- Smart Uniform
- Holiday Concessions for Family & Friends
- A Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to Work Year-Round
- Full Training and Management Development
If you’re looking for adventure, want to try new experiences and are keen to develop your skills come join our fun-loving childcare team now!
Please note: All applicants must have an EU/UK passport.