- We require a qualified and experienced level 2, 3 or equivalent to join our team, working full time or part time, 3 - 4 days per week. Term Time working may be considered.
- We provide care and development for children from 3 months to 5 years.
About the role:
- To work as a team in the care and welfare of the children attending the setting.
- Be committed to working professionally, and responsibly, as an individual and as a member of a team.
- Supervising children during meal times, feeding children where applicable, toilet training, changing nappies, comforting children if distressed and to encourage children to rest when necessary.
- Ensuring children are kept clean at all times, children’s noses wiped, clean faces, hands and clothes.
- To ensure routines, activities, assessments and observations are completed daily.
- To follow all childcare and health and safety policies and procedures promoting personal hygiene with all age groups.
- To participate in ensuring the base room is kept clean and tidy at all times.
Skills and experience:
- Have NVQ 2, 3 or above
- Have post qualifying experience with children ages 0-5 years old
- Have organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Have good teamwork
- Be reliable
- Be responsible
- Have commitment
- Be friendly
- Have high work standards
- Be physically fit e.g. able to lift and bend down
Culture: We are a home from home nursery, we work as a team and support one another.
Location: We are located at 1 Haling Park road, off the corner of the Brighton road, the A23, a strategic transport link into and out of London.
East Croydon Station is 10 minutes away and we are a few minutes away from Croydon Town centre.
- Holiday 28 days holidays
- Staff uniform
- Staff days out
- Subsidised child-care
- 1 week off over Christmas
- Bonus scheme
To be considered for the position, please email CV an, a short covering letter, and complete the application form.
Interviews will be conducted ASAP before closing date.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time