Part-time Team Members (Nursery Assistant Lunch Cover) – Sycamore House Day Nursery, Bishops Stortford
We are currently seeking committed individuals to cover 15 hours a week lunch-time hours 11 am – 2 pm. at our beautiful Sycamore House Day Nursery in Bishops Stortford.
Our nursery is a 3 minute walk from Bishop’s Stortford College and a 5 minute walk from the Railway Station so we are convenient and accessible with our own on-site parking. We occupy a lovely detached ‘period’ building with large rooms and high ceilings, and many original features. The nature of the building, with its bright and airy rooms, gives our children lots of space to explore, play and learn. The setting has been totally refurbished with love and care and is a beautiful space for our children to enjoy, with a homely welcoming feel in which we nurture and care for children and their families.
The ideal person will…
- Have previous experience working in a nursery environment
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Hold a level of pride in themselves and their work
- Be able to work from their own initiative
- Be reliable and friendly
- To promote a fun, high quality environment for the children aged from babies to pre-school.
- Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by management
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please contact us today, we are waiting to hear from you!
*We are an equal opportunities employer. However, due to the nature of the role the successful applicant must be able to undertake and provide a clear enhanced DBS check and satisfactory referencing.