We are recruiting for a Room Leader. Working 4 -5 days per week
Experience is essential. Passionate about childcare, and working in a nursery environment.
Your role and duties will be to lead, support your team, maintaining the smooth day to day running of the nursery in delivering care to the children.
Be committed to working professionally, and responsibly, as an individual and as a member of a team.
Have minimum of NVQ 3 in Childcare or higher qualification in Childcare. All applicants should have worked with children in a professional environment for a considerable length of time.
Duties will include;
- To support and supervise your team in the day to day activities and general duties.
- To act as a key person for a small group of children and to assist in meeting the needs of each individual child
- Interact appropriately with the children
· Promote a positive attitude at all times.
- To provide a warm, friendly welcome for parents/carers and children in the nursery, etc
- Minimum level 3 in Childcare
- Caring & Friendly
- Responsible, Reliable
- Communication skills
- Organization skills
- Like to work with children
- Would go on training
- Energy, Commitment etc
- Staff outings & parties.
- Holiday 28 days holiday
- Staff uniform
- Staff days out
- 1 week off over Christmas
- Annual Full Attendance Bonus.
- Regular performance based salary reviews.
- Performance based Christmas Bonus.
- NEST Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities for training.
- Funded Paediatric First aid, Safeguarding and other relevant training
Please email CV with covering letter, clearly stating your qualifications (minimum level 3 in Childcare), experience, number of years working with children & age groups in a professional environment. Please also complete application form.