- We are looking for an enthusiastic experienced Nursery Practitioner who will work up to a deputy role with a Childcare Level 3 Qualification, to join our homely nursery and fun team.
- Someone who is passionate about the job and loves to make the children day a happy one.
- Full time position 8-6 with one afternoon off (45/46 weeks per year)
- To teach and care for the children aged 1- 3 years old.
- Plan fun activities following the EYFS.
- Make daily observations using our 'nursery software' program.
- Good social and personal skills are needed to have a good partnership with parents.
- Hardworking and committed part of our team.
- First Aid trained preferred/ other relevant courses.
- to help ensure the setting meets all Ofsted requirements.
- Termly future training.
- Funded staff parties.
Hours 8- 6 Monday - Friday with one afternoon off.
30 days paid holidays (Including bank holidays).
Expected start date: ASAP.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Masks are available to wear if required.
Job Types: Full - time, Permanent