About The Role
We are looking to recruit a qualified (Level 2 or above) Early Years Educator who is ready to work for a setting that puts children and their families at the heart of their practice. Our Woodside Nursery based in Tiverton is friendly and inclusive and we welcome applicants who can inspire fun and creativity.
If you love working with children and you want to further your experience with the possibility of promotion and working your way up in a company, this is where you should apply!
Woodside Nursery welcomes local families from around the local area. The nursery offers early years provision for children from 3 months to five years.
Woodside Nursery is rated Good by Ofsted and we striving to maintain and exceed this in all aspects of children’s learning and development. Our vision is to ‘make a difference’, for children to reach their full potential and value the commitment of our staff team.’
Our team would welcome you to become part of the Woodside Nursery Community with full induction, regular supervision and training. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Early Years and ready to make a difference.’
What we offer:
At the Early Years Alliance staff wellbeing is a key priority and we believe in offering a range of initiatives that support all of our staff:
- Access to a Learning Management System (LMS), 3 training days a year, plus personalised training plans for employees
- Family Friendly Policies, workplace pension scheme
- Nursery Management Information system to reduce paperwork (Family), and central admin support
- Microsoft Office 365 Teams, SharePoint and online support
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, additional annual leave for long service
- Enhanced sickness pay and paid bereavement leave
- Access to qualified mental health first aiders and a wide range of wellbeing support.
- Attendance to a National Conference, team social events and uniform
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme - an introduction payment of up to £100
- 10% discount on childcare places
- As the Early Years Educator you will a proactive member of the team that provides a safe, stimulating, and inclusive environment in which children are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential.
- To support the Nursery Management team in delivering high quality care following policies and procedures
- Successful applicants will need a minimum Level 2 or above Early Years Education and Childcare Qualification or equivalent.
- Proven post qualification experience of working with children.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
For the full of duties and the requirements, please download the job description which accompanies this advert.
Hours per week: 30
Weeks per year: 52
Virtual interview date: Thursday 3rd February 2022
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.
If you would like to know more about this Woodside Nursery, please visit https://www.eyalliance.org.uk/woodside-centre