Early Years Care Apprenticeship Trainer roles available across the UK
We’re looking for early years care experts to join our expanding regional teams of apprenticeship trainers across the UK. If you’re passionate about early years care, have extensive experience in the industry and would like pass on your knowledge and experience to deliver apprenticeship training we want to hear from you.
- Salary £24,355 per year
- 35 hour week – Monday - Friday
- Full time permanent positions
- Locations we looking to recruit in: Cheshire, West Midlands, Hertfordshire, London, Surrey, Berkshire, North Hampshire, Somerset and Devon
- Closing date: 4th February 2022
You’ll join our team of regional trainers helping early years care employees in nurseries in your area work towards and complete their apprenticeship programme. Whether you have experience in apprenticeship delivery or not we’ll provide all the training and equipment you need, along with a competitive salary.
What the role involves:
- You’ll be supporting Level 2 and Level 3 apprentices. You’ll do this through a mixture of remote sessions via webinar or teams and face-to-face visits to nurseries in your area
- Your visits/sessions will include the delivery of teaching and learning using your knowledge, experience and the training we’ll give you to support your case load of apprentices
- You’ll maintain documentation within our e-portfolio system
- You’ll be expected to engage with potential employers and learners and maintain existing client relationships
What you’ll need:
- Extensive experience working in the early years care industry.
- Experience working in a senior/supervisory role in the early years care industry
- An early years care qualification (Apprenticeship or foundation degree) would be beneficial but not essential
- GCSE A-C in maths & English or equivalent and good ICT skills
- Excellent organisational skills and a professional demeanour with good interpersonal and communication skills
- A valid driving licence and your own car, with a willingness to travel within your region
- A keen interest in supporting people through their apprenticeship.
- Must have or have the ability to obtain enhanced DBS & CBL security clearance
What you’ll receive:
- Annual salary of £24,355
- Permanent position, 35 hours a week, which is predominantly Monday to Friday
- Benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme
- All travel expenses
- All the training you need to become a fully qualified Apprentice Trainer and Assessor
- The opportunity to work flexibly and manage your own diary to support the training needs of your apprentices
- Equipment - mobile phone, laptop and an option after 18 months for a company car.
If you’re interested in this rewarding career opportunity please send an email to email@example.com detailing your interest in this role and which of the above locations you could cover and we’ll send you a link to apply for this position.
You can find more information about us and the apprenticeships we provide by going to www.babcocktraining.com