About The Role
We are looking to recruit a qualified (Level 2 or above) Early Years Educator who is ready to work for a setting that puts children and their families at the heart of their practice. Our Woodside Nursery based in Tiverton, Devon is friendly and inclusive and we welcome applicants who can inspire fun and creativity.
Woodside Nursery offers a neutral and calm environment for the children to come and learn, play and explore.
The setting has two play rooms, with a dedicated staff team across both, staff thrive of building relationships with their key children and families. At Woodside, we look for fun, caring and energetic people to join our team, we use our environment to promote learning through play alongside the Early Years Foundation Stage, one of our favourite thing to do, is bringing stories to life using our imaginations .
Woodside Nursery is committed to staff development through in house and external training, we use each other’s strengths to provide the best outcomes for children.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part-time employees
- Additional annual leave for long service
- 10% discount on childcare places
- Enhanced sickness pay and paid bereavement leave
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal; and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a 'Team Recognition Scheme' to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme - an introduction payment of up to £100
- As a Nursery Worker you will take responsibility for the provision of care and appropriate learning opportunities for children in the nursery.
- Supervise the children and protect them from dangerous or harmful situations and liaise daily with their parents/carers providing them with a daily activity record.
- As a Nursery Worker you will need a minimum Level 2 Early Years Education and Childcare Qualification or equivalent.
- Proven post qualification experience of working with children.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
Hours per week: 25
Weeks per year: 52
Virtual interview date: Wednesday 9th February 2022
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment
If you would like to know more about this Woodside Nursery , please visit https://www.eyalliance.org.uk/woodside-centre