Room Leader – Haddenham Day Nursery, Aylesbury
Consider yourself a good leader? If so, then please read on as we have a fantastic opportunity for a Room Leader to join our Haddenham Day Nursery in Aylesbury
The setting is located on the premises of Haddenham Community Infant School on Woodways. We’re less than a mile from Haddenham and Thame Parkway railway station (10 minutes on foot or 3 minutes by car). Our Haddenham / Thame nursery is purpose built with large rooms and lots of natural light and specially created features. Our bright and airy rooms give our children lots of space to explore, play and learn.
Room Leader – Qualifications & Experience
- You must hold a minimum L3 childcare qualification with a passion to upskill further
- Preferrable Room Leader experience
- Be a positive role model to our children and your team
- The desire to work for an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Looking to join a large group that maintains an independent feel
- Have strong EYFS knowledge
We would love you to join our team as we embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning for children to be engaged in the joy of DOING rather than the end result.
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please get in touch today!