We are expanding our team and looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our nursery team. If you are looking for a new exciting role in childcare with high-quality nursery settings, please get in touch!
Hours of work:
40 hours per week (Full-time)
30 hours per week (Part-time: 0800 - 1400 / 1200 - 1800)
Qualified Practitioner: £19,000 to £23,000 per year (Full-time)
QTS Teacher: £23,000 to £25,000 per year (Full-time)
Salary is pro rata for Part-time
Little Lionhearts Nursery School is committed to providing quality education and safe childcare, giving each child from 3 months to 5 years old a happy, healthy and stimulating start to their lives. We aim to meet the individual needs of children by carrying out observations and assessments along the Early Years Statutory Framework to develop their skills, positive behaviors, knowledge and confidence required in their later years and to provide the children and their families with a sound foundation to transition into school life. We are situated within a beautiful Grade II building in the leafy town of Sudbury Hill Harrow. The nursery has facilities such as a sunny and therapeutic outdoor garden with the sound of our lovely water feature, quality children’s equipment and computers.
Top Reasons to join LLH
- 50% off childcare for all employees
- CPD and funded training opportunities
- Full-time employees get a day off on their birthday
- Company Sick Pay scheme to cover up to 10 days of absence due to sickness in a rolling one year period
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Passionate about children's development, maintaining an attractive and welcoming learning environment for children!
- Promoting parent partnership within the setting and being able to communicate effectively.
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times within the lines with safeguarding legalisation.
- Being a key person and responsible for a group of children's observations, planning and assessments.
- Willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses, parents evenings and occasional promotional events.
- A full and relevant qualification in childcare; CACHE Level 2 or 3, NVQ Level 2 or 3 or QTS equivalent
- Previous experience working and caring for children under 5
- Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (major plus!)
- Enhanced disclosure check (DBS)
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- A good team player and self-learner, able to build positive relationships with children, staff and parents.
- Experience with computer-based learning journals