Room Leader – Silchester Manor Day Nursery, SL6 0AP
New Starter Bonus £1,000 (as per T&Cs)
We are recruiting for passionate and dedicated full time Room Leader at our Silchester Manor Day Nursery, SL6 0AP
Children are at the heart of our approach in everything that we do and aspire to. One of our ethos statements is “We have the courage to put children before anything else”, and this truly sets the tone for how we value the children that we care for. As a practitioner you will be supported to work within ‘The Curiosity Approach’ helping children to gain confidence, encourage curiosity and prepare them for a life and love of learning.
Room Leader – Qualifications & Experience
- You must hold a minimum L3 childcare qualification with a passion to upskill further
- Preferable Room Leader experience
- Be a positive role model to our children and your team
- The desire to work for an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Looking to join a large group that maintains an independent feel
- Have strong EYFS knowledge
Room Leader – What we can offer YOU!
- A friendly and supportive team & Nursery Manager
- Opportunities for professional development and training –3 CPD courses per year
- Online Learning Journals with eyLog and paperless planning
- A competitive salary, free uniform, separate staff areas and discounted childcare from day one
- 1 week closure over Christmas
- New starter bonus £1,000 (as per T&Cs)
- Unlimited Refer a friend up to £1,000 (as per T&Cs)
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please get in touch today!