Nursery Assistant – Nelly’s Lancaster Avenue
Are you excited by the opportunity to ignite a passion for learning in the early years through exploring, questioning and doing?
The Nursery Assistant is a full-time, permanent role offering a competitive basic salary and additional wider benefits, including opportunities for future career progression.
We would love you to join our team as we embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning for children to be engaged in the joy of doing rather than the end result.
Nursery Assistant – Qualifications & Experience Required
- Be a positive role model
- Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
- Have some EYFS knowledge
- A passion to make a difference and progress your career
Nursery Assistant – Key Responsibilities
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
Nursery Assistant – What we can offer YOU!
- A friendly and supportive team
- Continued opportunities for professional development and training
- A competitive salary and wider benefits
- 1 week shut down over Christmas
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please get in touch today.