Room Leader – Bumpkins Day Nursery, Royston
New Starter Bonus £1,000 (as per T&Cs)
We are recruiting for passionate and dedicated full time Room Leader at our Bumpkins Day Nursery, Royston SG8 5SQ
Children are at the heart of our approach in everything that we do and aspire to. One of our ethos statements is “We have the courage to put children before anything else”, and this truly sets the tone for how we value the children that we care for. As a practitioner you will be supported to work within ‘The Curiosity Approach’ helping children to gain confidence, encourage curiosity and prepare them for a life and love of learning.
Room Leader – Qualifications & Experience
- You must hold a minimum L3 childcare qualification with a passion to upskill further
- Preferrable Room Leader experience
- Be a positive role model to our children and your team
- The desire to work for an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Looking to join a large group that maintains an independent feel
- Have strong EYFS knowledge
f you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please get in touch today!