Linden Tree Nursery Schools is offering a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic graduates to join our dedicated team within our day schools for children aged 0-5 years. To join our dedicated, diverse and nurturing team within our small family group of three Nursery Schools in South London.
Why join us?
- Froebelian - our approach means we put everyone at the centre including our staff, by harnessing the individual talents and voices of all those who work with the children and families we can offer rich learning experiences for children and further training for staff.
- Strong emphasis on play, freedom and guidance - the children are our curriculum. Staff must be able to tune into children's interests and individual needs to guide them through the learning process.
- Close engagement with nature - children must learn in nature, not just about nature. We have big green commons nearby and encourage staff to access the outdoors as often as possible for the benefit of both children and adults.
- In house Training - we offer many training and development opportunities for staff which includes access to an online training portal, 1:1 coaching sessions, enrolment onto our Early Years Leadership Programme (EYLP) and training in the Froebelian approach.
Applicants do not need any previous childcare or teaching experience but do need to be very energetic, ambitious graduates. You will need excellent problem solving skills and be prepared to work in a challenging environment because you want to help us achieve a wonderful learning experience for our children in conjunction with their families and other staff.
We are seeking to recruit Graduate Trainees, one for each of our nurseries. The Training Programme will be co-ordinated by our in-house Managers and we seek to support your career path towards Nursery Management.
We are a private company which has been established since 2005 and we currently operate 3 children’s day nursery schools and wish to expand in the coming years. All our nurseries have been newly renovated inside and out with a natural effect garden for children to grow and develop through the Froebelian approach.
Our opening hours are 8 am until 6.30 pm Monday to Thursday, 8 am until 6 pm on Friday, and we are open 51 weeks of the year, closed on Bank Holidays and a week over Christmas.
- Salary: £24,000 p/a with a £500 pay rise subject to satisfactory performance each 6 months for 2 years.
- Holiday: 25 days per year plus Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Access to the Employee Assistant Programme that supports our staff’s wellbeing
- Four and a half day work pattern
- Small Nursery Schools - Aged from 6 months up to 4 years old.
- Nursery opening hours 8am - 6.30pm (Monday to Thursday) and an early close on a Friday (8am - 6pm)
- You must have a Degree level qualification
- Preferably with experience in Education or teaching in the UK or another country
- Must have the right to work in the UK, no convictions and cautions, clear DBS