Do you want to go further in your career? Help shape the next generation of teachers? Shape and deliver an outstanding curriculum? Work for a growing family - owned company that values and rewards its team and treats them like partners?
We pay sector beating salaries. We invest in your success. We care about you.
We are Outstanding.
We are Woodentops.
Come and join us.
Salary and benefits:
- Curriculum Leader £30k
- 40 hour working week (no early mornings, no late nights as we are open 8-6)
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays and 9 days off over Christmas and Easter)
- Earn more holiday the longer you work with us
- Paid overtime, paid sick days, employer pension contribution
- Individual yearly training budget
- Regular team treats like trips out of London, go karting, yoga, team dinners
- On-going support and real career development through extensive training
Day to day:
- You will be leading the team and role modelling outstanding practice
- You will help create exceptional experiences for the children at our nursery which excite and engage them and help them along their learning journey
- You will care deeply about the well-being of the children and staff at nursery
- You will be a trusted partner for our parents, building strong relationships with them
- You will drive the coaching and mentoring programme
More about you:
- Passionate about working with young children
- Exceptional knowledge of early years pedagogy and childhood development
- High energy, positive thinker with a ‘can-do’ approach
- A clear communicator
- Someone everyone wants in their team
- Experience coaching and managing a team to deliver measurable improvement
- A Relevant Early Years Qualification L3 or more
Want to know more about us?
We’re a small family run nursery group based in Clapham. We are linked to The White House Prep School, ranked #2 Prep school in London and #16 in the UK by The Sunday Times.
We’re a dynamic organisation that delivers outstanding education and care and still knows we can do better.
We have looked out for our whole staff family during the Covid-19 crisis and will continue to do so.
Send us your CV and a brief covering letter which includes your email and phone number so we can contact successful candidates.
Our safer recruitment policy means all successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks and other relevant employment checks.