Kids Planet Day Nurseries provides the highest standard of nursery care and education in each of our 99 settings within a unique environment in which children are actively encouraged to explore, learn and interact with others.
Kids Planet have landed in Tadcaster and we have a great opportunity for full and part time Nursery Practitioners Level 2 & Level 3 (full-time & part-time) to join our team at Kids Planet Cambridge Nursery. This nursery has a lively setting with lots of creativity and has a team who are dedicated to the care of children. We are looking for an individual to provide a hands-on, fun, creative and an innovative environment for children.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Observe, support and extend children learning.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with.
The ideal applicant:
- Must be at least Level 2 qualified
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements
In return, this opportunity offers the ideal applicant a competitive salary whilst working as part of a highly successful team.
Kids Planet is committed to equal opportunities for all. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our staff and children. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.