Level 2 & Level 3 Nursery Practitioners required for a lovely, privately owned Nursery in Woking- (CACHE, NNEB, NVQ or equivalent). We are also accepting applications from Unqualified Nursery Assistants.
The Nursery is looking for reliable, flexible, creative, team orientated, calm and well-presented Nursery Staff to start immediately on a full time basis. The Nursery is based a 10 minute walk from Woking train station, and there is also a large private carpark onsite.
Nursery Practitioner Requirements:
- Experience working with or looking after very young children
- You will possess a quirky and likeable nature with the ability to adapt and have fun with the children in creative ways
- You will ensure the supervision and safety of the children at ALL times
- You will be prepared and committed towards your duties
- You will act as a significant role model to the young children; ensuring consistency in both attendance and dedication
Nursery Practitioner- Hours:
- Monday to Friday- 08:00am- 18:00pm (All year round, excl. bank holidays)
This role has the potential to become permanent pending a successful probation period
Nursery Practitioner- Pay:
- Unqualified Nursery Assistant (from £12.57 per hour)
- Level 2 Nursery Practitioner (from £13.07 per hour)
- Level 3 Nursery Practitioner (from £13.57 per hour)
You must hold an in date, Enhanced DBS (registered to the update service) and full reference checks in order to work in this setting.
If you would like to be considered for this Nursery Practitioner role, please apply now!
This is a temporary position.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer and as such we do not discriminate based on age, gender, disability, race or any other equal opportunities criteria.
The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
As such, you will be required to provide an up to date CRB/DBS, or be prepared to allow Axcis to process one on your behalf, in addition to other mandatory compliance checks in line with the DfE guidelines (for details please see our website).
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
You must be suitably qualified for the position advertised and be prepared to attend a face to face interview with Axcis to demonstrate your suitability for this role.