A relatively new but rapidly growing day nursery in Islington seeks a Level 3 qualified deputy manager to lead a team working with children aged from 0-5 years.
- Mainly floor-based leader expected to maintain processes and procedures to ensure that children receive the highest levels of care expected in an outstanding nursery
- inspiring your team to perform to high standards
- leading by example
- organising and supervising play and work activities such as reading, cooking, music and dancing
- liaising with parents/carers and professionals such as social workers, teachers, speech therapists and health visitors
- maintaining appropriate records
- dressing, feeding, changing and washing children
- providing a safe, interesting and stimulating environment
- entertaining children
- taking children out to the park and on visits
- monitoring and recording progress
- giving first aid if required
- a good sense of humour
- team worker
Applicants must have at least three year’s work experience in a nursery and hold a childcare qualification at level 3 or above. A good command of the English language is essential.
Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. References are required. Please send us your CV as soon as possible.
Deputy Manager required at nursery in Islington - £30,000 - £35,000 per annum pro-rata and depending on qualifications.