Gwendolen House Nursery requires a full-time qualified
We are currently welcoming applications from nursery practitioners and assistants for both full time and part time positions to join our team at Gwendolen House Nursery School (OFSTED rated as “Outstanding”). We offer care and education for children aged between three months to five years old and are based in London SW15 (Putney). Applicants should be enthusiastic, confident & able to support & inspire children to foster their inquisitiveness and eagerness for learning.
- provide the children with a safe, stimulating and home-like learning environment;
- operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers and senior staff;
- plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group; and
- work as part of a highly-motivated and professional team.
- hold a minimum of a NVQ 2 qualification in children’s care learning and development; and
- be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Birth to Three Framework.
- salary range: subject to qualifications and experience;
- pension scheme;
- full staff development programme; and
- opportunities for career progression
Call 020 8704 1107 for an application pack or e-mail: email@example.com or by completing the form below.
Gwendolen House Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.