This is an exciting role for an experienced Area Manager looking for career progression.
You will support overseeing of operations across a portfolio of 12 nurseries.
You will have experience and a proven track record in multi-site Nursery Management and will lead the operations, ensuring the qualitative and commercial success of each setting.
You will act as line Manager to the Nursery Managers and as such previous multi-site Nursery Management would be a key attribute, as would strong a financial and key performance track record.
The Area Manager would also act as the Company Representative when required for crucial external stakeholders such as the Care Commission', HSE and Local Authority.
The desired candidate is a Manager who is driven, results and quality focused and above all else has an unwavering commitment to seeing the nurseries achieve the very best outcomes for each and every child and family using the service.
In return the Company offers fantastic rewards, salaries and benefits, and always aim to support colleagues to achieve genuine job satisfaction in an exciting and diverse role.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
- To lead, inspire and manage Nursery Managers and their teams to achieve and maintain consistently high standards of care and education in all of the nursery settings.
- To effectively lead and manage Nursery Managers recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to Managers and all other staff.
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all time and engage and fully utilise internal and local authority support networks to improve quality in the settings.
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends and lead managers in implementing change to adapt to trends as they emerge.
- To support Managers to effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels within their settings in order to meet and exceed KPI’s.
- To ensure Nurseries communicate effectively and using the resources and tools available with parents, external agencies and internal stakeholders.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
- Full and relevant qualifications as listed on the SSSC for manager in day care of children services.
- Relevant degree or Leadership and Management qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- EXCELENT Knowledge of National Care Standards
- Excellent knowledge of The Early Years Framework , Realising the Ambition: Being Me and the Curriculum for Excellence
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Operational people management skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant experience in senior or regional nursery management.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to register with the SSSC/GTCS, or evidence of your current registration PVG
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
Please apply with your CV or call the office on 0208 054 7200 should you wish to talk about your application.