Level 2 Early Years Practitioner – Gingerbread House, Croydon
New Starter Bonus £1,000 (as per T&Cs)
The Level 2 Nursery Nurse is a full-time, permanent role, offering a competitive basic salary and additional wider benefits, including opportunities for future career progression.
Children are at the heart of our approach in everything that we do and aspire to. One of our ethos statements is “We have the courage to put children before anything else”, and this truly sets the tone for how we value the children that we care for. As a practitioner you will be supported to work within ‘The Curiosity Approach’ to support children to gain confidence and encourage curiosity and prepare them for a life and love of learning.
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner – Key Responsibilities
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children’s development using birth to 5 matters.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
Level 2 Nursery Nurse – Qualifications & Experience Required
- You must hold a minimum Level 2 childcare qualification
- Be a positive role model
- Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
- Have strong EYFS knowledge
Level 2 Nursery Nurse – What we can offer YOU!
- A friendly and supportive team
- Continued opportunities for professional development and training
- A competitive salary and wider benefits
- 1 week shut down over Christmas
- £1,000 New Starter Bonus (as per T&Cs)
- Refer a friend up to £1,000 (as per T&Cs)
We would love you to join our team as we embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning for children to be engaged in the joy of DOING rather than the end result.
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please get in touch today!