Looking for a holiday job?
Camp Beaumont is growing! So come and join us on our exciting journey...
Are you looking to get paid whilst having fun during the holidays?
We run day camps for children between the ages of 3 – 16 around London, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. These camps operate weekdays only between 8am and 6pm.
Our Early Years Managers and Coordinators are responsible for assisting the Camp Director in delivering an 'outstanding' early years programme to the 3's and 4 year olds in our care. You will be fully involved in planning and delivering a fantastic programme that falls in line with Ofsted's Early Years Foundation Stage.
The Early Years Manager will be responsible for overseeing a small team of staff that will help execute the programme and be there to ensure the needs of all the children are met. Representing the Camp during Ofsted inspections as the manager of the early year’s provision.
The Early Years Coordinator will assist the Manager with the overall welfare of the group. Helping to deliver outstanding activities to the children in line with the EYFS and manage the children outside activity times. This role is a parent facing role as the Early Years Coordinator will sign the children in and out each day
We offer fully paid training and development! You can then pick and choose which holidays you want to work in.
- Over 18 years old
- Available to work during the School Holidays
- Be a UK/EU citizen with 2 x right to work ID’s
- Knowledge and experience of managing a childcare camp (programming, health and safety, financial care and customer care.)
- At least a level 2 (Coordinator) 3 (Manager) childcare qualification
- Possesses bags of energy and enthusiasm
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with children
- Have initiative and ability to work independently
- High level of safeguarding awareness
- Paediatric first aid
What we do at Camp Beaumont:
With 35 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over four decades and continue to offer an excellent childcare service for parents over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.
We have a simple five step process to starting work:
- Apply with your CV
- 10 minute initial discussion to find out more about you and tell your more about the roles
- A fun and informative experience day
- Job Offer and Background Checks completed
- Attend a fully paid training day