Room Leader – Bumpkins Day Nursery, Royston
New starter Bonus £1,000 (as per T&Cs)
Consider yourself a good leader? If so, then please read on as we have a fantastic opportunity for a Room Leader in our Nature Rangers Room at our beautiful Nursery in Royston.
Children are at the heart of our approach in everything that we do and aspire to. One of our ethos statements is “We have the courage to put children before anything else”, and this truly sets the tone for how we value the children that we care for. As a practitioner you will be supported to work within ‘The Curiosity Approach’ helping children to gain confidence, encourage curiosity and prepare them for a life and love of learning.
All of our rooms are bright and happy places to be, filled with toys and fun activities.
Room Leader – Qualifications & Experience
- You must hold a minimum L3 childcare qualification with a passion to upskill further
- Forest School Lead Qualification (preferred)
- Preferable Room Leader experience
- Be a positive role model to our children and your team
- The desire to work for an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Looking to join a large group that maintains an independent feel
- Have strong EYFS knowledge
We would love you to join our team as we embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning for children to be engaged in the joy of DOING rather than the end result.
Room Leader – What we can offer YOU!
- A friendly supportive team & Nursery Manager
- Continued CPD development
- A competitive salary
- 1 week shut down over Christmas
- New Starter bonus £1,000 (as per T&Cs)
- Refer a friend up to £1,000 (as per T&cs)
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please get in touch today!