Do you have excellent attention to detail? Do you enjoy communicating with a range of different people? Do you have great organisational skills? If yes, then this is the role for you!
We are looking for an Apprenticeship Advisor to join our friendly team at our Training Centre located in Tonbridge, Kent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to support our apprenticeship administration processes within the Training Centre and contribute to the effective support of the Alliances employer and customer facing services.
- 26 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme - an introduction payment of up to £300
- To register, record, input and maintain learner and qualification information both computerised and manual files as directed by the line manager.
- To promote the Alliances apprenticeship training and offer initial advice and guidance to employers and candidates.
- Supporting pre-enrolment processes such as initial assessment, learner eligibility checks and employer documentation collection.
- To support the recruitment process of apprentices across Alliance early years settings.
- To support the apprenticeship end point assessment administration processes
- Evidence of computer literacy - experience of using Microsoft Office 365, spreadsheets and CRM databases.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, sometimes under pressure.
- Good organisational skills and a methodical approach to tasks.
Hours per week: 35
Weeks per year: 52
Virtual Interview date: Tuesday 7th or Wednesday 8th June 2022
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service
The Early Years Alliance is the largest early years membership organisation and voluntary sector provider of quality affordable childcare and education in England. An educational charity, the Alliance represents the interests of over 14,000 member settings who deliver care and learning to over 800,000 families every year. We are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to support our Apprenticeship training programmes.
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.