Nursery Practitioner - Level 3 or above
Location: Congresbury, North Somerset
Hours: Full Time or Part Time considered
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000, pro-rata for Part Time
Full Time or Part Time positions considered. Permanent position with Level 3 Qualification or above.
Potential for progression.
We are looking for a Level 3 Qualified unique individual to come and join our growing and well-established independent nursery.
We want to hear from you if you enjoyed working in a home from home, child centred environment with a strive to develop curious learners. Knowledge of "in the moment planning" is beneficial but not essential. You must have sound knowledge of the EYFS.
Can you use your own initiative, play with the children and expand experiences of awe and wonder?
If your passion is working with babies or preschool children, we want to hear from you. We have opportunities for both. Not all nurseries are the same, come and see ours...
Your main responsibilities are:
Ensure all children are kept safe whilst providing stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
Observe, support and extend children's learning.
Be a positive keyworker and maintain learning diaries for your key group of children.
Build and maintain an effective partnership with parents.
Work as part of a team supporting all members of staff.
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Continuous professional development/training
- Excellent working conditions
- A supportive and friendly team
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday
- Nursery closures between Christmas and New Year (meaning never working over the Christmas break)
- Inwood Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and young people.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to two references and enhanced DBS check before their employment commences.
Please be aware, due to our rural location you must be able to drive or have alternative transport arrangements. Inwood Nursery is not on a bus route or within easy walking distance from the A370.
To apply, please send CVs and Cover Letters to email@example.com