Location: Brockley, Southeast London
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Salary: Highly competitive salary
This a great opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager looking for Career development joining an established charitable nursery.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of childcare and education to all the children & families within our nursery.
You will be someone who is an inspirational leader and able to maintain and develop highly effective staff support programs to ensure all staff members achieve and deliver the very best possible standards.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- To lead and manage high quality practice in the nursery and deliver the highest standards of care, safeguarding and education, meeting the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To provide an inclusive working environment within which workers, volunteers and children can thrive
- To provide staff with effective management, including regular supervision, training and performance review, to ensure the delivery of high-quality childcare practice.
- To provide parents of children attending the nursery with an excellent service, including high quality support and communication
- To ensure the Nursery and the Board of Trustees are compliant with all legal requirements
- To be the nominated person regarding Ofsted communications & inspection
- To prepare updates for the Trustee board and attend monthly meetings.
Qualifications & experience needed
- Full and relevant Level 3 qualification in Early Years as defined by DFE Early Years Qualification List
- An ability to lead, manage and inspire a team successfully together with good interpersonal skills
- Passionate about early years education and childcare
- A sound knowledge of child development for children from birth to five years and understanding of the EYFS and a commitment to the provision of high quality care and education
- A knowledge and experience of child protection procedures
- A customer service approach, being willing to go above and beyond for families
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent skills in ICT
- Able to lead the nursery marketing strategy including the planning and delivery of a strong marketing plan, the implementation of interesting marketing and retention events and the successful conversion of enquiries
- Ability to organise own work effectively and that of others, identify priorities and meet outcomes
- Effectively manage the nursery budget, including ensuring that income targets are met, budgeted staff and other costs are not exceeded
For further details on this position, please see attached.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com