Level 3 Early Years Practitioner / Leo’s Children’s Nursery, Arnold.
New Starter Bonus of £1,000 (as per T&C’s)
Are you excited by the opportunity to ignite a passion for learning in the early years through exploring, questioning, and doing? If so, then please read on as we are currently looking for an inspiring individual to join our team at Leo’s Children’s Nursery in Arnold, Nottinghamshire to help us create an environment full of wonder.
The Level 3 Early Years Practitioner is a full-time, permanent role, this position is offering a competitive basic salary and additional wider benefits, including opportunities for future career progression.
We would love you to join our team as we embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning for children to be engaged in the joy of doing rather than the end result.
Level 3 Early Years Practitioner – Qualifications & Experience Required
- You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
- Be a positive role model
- Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
- Have strong EYFS knowledge
- A passion to make a difference and progress your career
Level 3 Early Years Practitioner – Key Responsibilities
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.