Room Leader – Angels At Play, Hoddesdon, Herts. EN110DY
New Starter Bonus of £1,000 (as per T&C’s)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Room Leader to join our nursery in Hoddesdon.
The Room Leader will be assisting and support the Nursery Manager in the day-to-day management and running of the Nursery. The Room Leader is a permanent role, offering a competitive basic salary and additional wider benefits, including opportunities for future career progression.
We would love you to join our team as we embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning for children to be engaged in the joy of doing rather than the end result.
Room Leader – Qualifications & Experience
- You must hold a minimum L3 childcare qualification with a passion to upskill further
- Be a positive role model to our children and your team!
- Do you want to work for an organisation that respects individuality and creativity?
- Wanting to work within a large group that maintains an independent feel?
- Have strong EYFS knowledge
- Previous experience implementing an EYFS curriculum
Room Leader – Key Responsibilities
- Act as Room Leader and to implement the EYFS curriculum.
- Lead planning for the EYFS curriculum and maintain accurate children’s records.
- Assume deputy responsibilities in the absence of the deputy manager if required to do so.
- Support, mentor and supervise room staff in their day-to-day duties and monitor their paperwork including planning and learning journeys on a regular basis.
- Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Remain up-to-date with current developments in childcare and education policies and practices.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and that Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
Room Leader – What we can offer YOU!
- A friendly supportive team & Nursery Manager
- Continued CPD development
- A competitive salary
- 1 week shut down over Christmas
- New Starter Bonus of £1,000 (as per T&C’s)
- Refer a Friend Bonus of up to £1,000 (as per T&C’s)
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please contact us today, we are waiting to hear from you!