Do you inspire young children to develop, discover and learn?
Will you help children lay the very solid learning foundations they will build on for the rest of their lives?
Our warm, friendly and vibrant team will support and enrich your teaching practice, experience and training.
Are you the dedicated teacher who will join our strong, close-knit team and school community?
This is a rare opportunity to join Ladbroke Square Montessori School, we are looking for a remarkable class teacher to join us starting in the Autumn term 2022 (September 5th).
Skills and qualifications you should bring:
- The minimum requirements - Montessori Diploma, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Early Years Education is essential
- A concrete understanding of the EYFS and Montessori curriculums and values
- Enthusiasm and experience in both childcare and classroom management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with both adults and children
- Motivational skills, role modelling, someone who uses their initiative to create positive learning outcomes
Full Time Hours include 8:30am – 4:00pm
Part Time Hours include 8:00am – 1:30pm
Term time is 34 weeks with 18 weeks paid holiday
To gain more of an insight of our school, have a look at our website and on Instagram.
Due to the nature of the position, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
Ladbroke Square Montessori is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Ladbroke Square Montessori is an Equal Opportunity Employer, who ensures safe and fair recruitment.
To apply, please download the Job Application Pack attached below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org