Level 3 Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Practitioner
New Starter Bonus of £1,000 (as per T&C's)
Do you thrive on nurturing children’s development and making an impact, through fun and exciting play experiences If so, then please read on as we are currently looking for an inspiring individual to join our team at Bambino Day Nursery.
Our nursery is a 5 minute drive (1.5 miles) from High Wycombe Railway Station, and a 5 minute drive (1.5 miles) from High Wycombe town centre, up the hill towards Terriers. Our building is a fantastic converted lodge at Bambino Day Nursery in Wycombe. All of our rooms are open-plan with fantastic spaces for our children to grow and develop in. Our Wycombe nursery has lots of natural light and specially created features. These bright and airy rooms give our children lots of space to explore, play and learn. The nursery is very welcoming and has a particularly homely feel - which we love.
The Level 3 Nursery Nurse is ideally a full-time, permanent role. This position is offering a competitive basic salary and additional wider benefits, including opportunities for future career progression.
We would love you to join our team as we embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning for children to be engaged in the joy of doing rather than the end result.
Level 3 Nursery Nurse – Qualifications & Experience Required
- You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
- Be a positive role model
- Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
- Have strong EYFS knowledge
- A passion to make a difference and progress your career
Level 3 Nursery Nurse – Key Responsibilities
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for prime and specific areas of learning.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, using formative and summative assessments.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please get in touch today.