Required for our well-established nursery in Forest Hill, South East London.
Full time over 4 or 4.5 days, Monday-Friday, permanent position
Salary up to £23,500 depending on experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced early years practitioner to join our team. We are committed to promoting the safeguarding and well-being of young children and to delivering high quality care and early education.
- Experience of working in an early years setting is essential, two years or more experience is preferable.
- Detailed knowledge of the early years foundation stage is required, including the safeguarding and ratio requirements
- A recognised early years qualification at level three or higher, or a level two and currently working towards level three.
- Ability to plan fun and engaging activities that capture the individual interests of the children.
- You must be friendly and approachable and able to work effectively as part of a team
We provide a range of training opportunities and support staff in their continuing professional development.
Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS check and provide two satisfactory references before commencing employment with us. You will also need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation where required.